The main task is to ensure quality team work with hypotheses (A/B-tests) and liveops functions/tools with the purpose to improve product metrics and solve product issues. This includes the following:
- Support of the whole life cycle of a hypothesis, from forming and drawing up (JIRA/Confluence/PowerPoint) to testing the hypothesis and making a decision based on the results you get
- Support the life cycle of operating specific game features
- Form technical specifications and assignments, carry out planning and control of the two points above
- Maintain and improve work processes of the GameOps Team;
Liaise closely and synchronize with other product teams, provide regular reporting on operational activities
- 2+ years' proven track record in the position of a Manager in a casual project: GameOps Manager / Product Manager / Project Manager / LiveOps Manager / Marketing Manager / Economy Manager
- Understanding of processes of game development and operation, game metrics, cycles, mechanics and economy, and how games work.
- Technical background (understanding of Git, JSON)
- Tools to use in your work: Git, Slack, Jira/Confluence, Google Workspace, Looker, and other in-company tools
- Ability to work with analytical data, analytical thinking
- Understanding of the specifics of working with different audiences and segments;
- Understanding of behavioral psychology
- Understanding of modern trends in general and trends in the game industry
- Ability to independently perform basic calculations related to the game balance and data
- Understanding of statistics
- SQL, understanding of analytical calculations (size of cohorts for testing, statistical relevance)
- Communicative skills:
Ability to build a productive relationship with colleagues, ability to efficiently articulate your thoughts both orally and in writing; ability to rationalize your opinion and maintain constructive communication;
- Work with information:
Attention to detail, thoroughness when working with tasks and documents, ability to operate with large sets of information, developed logical thinking and ability to learn quickly;
- Business focus:
Ability to think in terms of business goals, look for opportunities rather than obstacles, ability to achieve ambitious goals, pro-active position.
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely.
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program, we contribute to paying your tuition fees.
Gross salary from 4000 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your competences and skills.