- Create and set up new game levels, arrange objects in locations
- Test created locations and make iterative modifications
- Enhance game levels and users' gaming experience based on metrics and feedback
- Draw up and keep up to date documentation, work with spreadsheets
- Take part in setting up in-game balance and content parameters
- Liaise with other departments (narrative designers, artists, testers, etc.) and assign tasks
- Take part in developing new mechanics and elaborating the tools.
- Operational mindset; result-oriented
- A desire to make games for mobile platforms
- Extensive experience playing popular mobile games, especially those with elements of adventure
- Understanding of the principles of mobile game development
- Good team-player
- Ability to articulate ideas properly and clearly and to work with documents and spreadsheets
- Good team-player willing to heed to the opinions of colleagues and players
- English: Upper-Intermediate and above
If you feel you've got what it takes, get in touch - let's meet, talk and hear each other!
What we feel is important to say:
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely.
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program with SkyEng, we contribute to paying your tuition fees.
Gross salary from 2200 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your competences and skills.
- Hands-on experience creating game levels in any game engines and programs. With your application, please, attach links to the games in stores or to Google Drive with your works.
- Work experience in developing games.
- A graduate degree, a completed course on game design or/and level design.
- Working knowledge of basic game metrics, understanding of balance and monetization principles of free-to-play games