- Create and present concepts for updates together with the narrative designer
- Draw up documentation
- Develop game levels in our own editor
- Set up level balance
- Control level quality
- Assign tasks to artists and programmers
- Take part in creating new features and elaborating the tools
- A desire to make games heeding to the players' feedback
- Understanding of the principles of mobile game development
- Good team-player
- Ability to articulate and communicate ideas clearly
- Operational thinking
- Passion for games
- English: Upper-Intermediate and above
If you feel you've got what it takes, get in touch - let's meet, talk and hear each other!
What we feel is important to say:
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely.
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program with SkyEng, we contribute to paying your tuition fees.
Gross salary from 1700 till 3400 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your competences and skills.
- Portfolio of your projects. With your application, please, attach links to the games in stores or on Google Drive with your works: texts, articles, screenshots of levels
- Participation in GameDev activities (streaming, game reviews, D&D, hackathons, managing or moderating a game community, etc.);
- Experience working with Unity, UE4, Game Maker and other game engines