- Build up the Art Department taking part in recruiting processes;
- Plan operation of the Art Department and develop clear pipelines for content production;
- Monitor and approve the designers' work results;
- Liaise with other teams (SMM managers, ASO managers, product art teams), develop common processes;
- Work with the Art Director of the project, game designers and script writers to create and maintain a visual style within the game universe.
- Experience with creating and developing an Art Department in a game studio or in social media;
- Conceptual thinking;
- Desire to develop the narrative of the game into an elaborate game universe;
- Willingness, if required, to do some drawing yourself together with a designer;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills, good listener and communicator;
- Excellent understanding of the pipeline of producing 2D art (artwork, animation, casual games), portfolio with a proven track record;
- English: Upper-Intermediate and above.
If you feel you've got what it takes, get in touch - let's meet, talk and hear each other!
What we feel is important to say:
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program, we contribute to paying your tuition fees;
Gross salary from 3000 EUR/month. We are open to discuss a different salary based on your competences and skills.