- Create 2D concept and sketches for characters, environments, objects, etc
- Work closely with art department and other departments to keep quality and style consistent across all art, and understand project requirements
- Work closely Art-Lead team and Art Director to understand a project's art direction.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions to develop new game ideas or improve existing ones.
- Minimum 2 years experience (gamedev)
- Ability to create compelling artwork and illustrations
- Passion for mobile gaming with a clear understanding of game types
- Proficient 2D art skills with the ability to draw and illustrate characters, environments, objects, etc.
- Artistic knowledge with understanding of forms, materials, composition, perspective, color, anatomy, and lighting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Photoshop
- English: Upper-Intermediate and above
If you feel you've got what it takes, get in touch - let's meet, talk and hear each other!
What we feel is important to say:
- We strive for cooperation with those who are prepared to contribute to the quality of our products, look for points of growth, show initiative and take responsibility
- We are all for the result and not the number of hours spent in the office, so we offer flexible hours and the option to work remotely.
- We take care of our employees:
- proactively review salaries based on your competence growth and changes in the market;
- annually pay a significant bonus to each employee proportionally to their level of responsibility and contribution to our success;
- help you to save time dealing with healthcare issues by offering medical insurance;
- support your learning and development initiatives: a corporate program with SkyEng, we contribute to paying your tuition fees.
- Knowledge, experience with 3D modeling (Maya, 3D Max, Blender, etc.).
Attach a link to your current portfolio (when applying for a job).