1. ABOUT THIS END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (or "EULA
") governs the relationship between you and Melesta Publishing Limited, 105, Agion Omologiton Avenue, Nicosia 1080, Cyprus ("Melesta
" and "us
") in relation to our games: "My Café: Recipes and Stories", "Family Island", "Kitchen Stars", "Toy Defense", "Toy Defense 2", "Toy Defense Fantasy", "My Pizzerria", "World of Fishing" and any other Melesta's games containing link to this EULA (hereinafter the "Games
" and each separately the "Game
"). This EULA set forth terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Game.2. THIS EULA AND YOU
- If you are under 18 years of age, please ask your parent or guardian to review and approve this EULA on your behalf. If you are under the aforesaid age, you must not use or access the Game without a parent or legal guardian supervising you.
- You confirm your acceptance of this EULA within the installation process of the Game (if applicable) or by using the Game. If you do not agree to this EULA, please do not attempt to install or use the Game.
.4. GAME RULESGame Rules
means the document setting forth rules of User's participation and behavior within particular Game and User's liability for the breach thereof. You confirm that as part of the process of creating an account and playing the Game you read and agreed with the Game Rules
.5. AMENDMENTS TO THIS EULA
From time to time, we may need to amend this EULA for serious reasons, for example because of changes in the law. If we make a change to this EULA, we will inform you via email in advance of such changes thirty (30) days before such changes enter into force and of your right not to accept them. The latest version of this EULA will always be available on the Melesta's websites (the "Sites
"). Please make sure you check for updates to this EULA each time you use the Game. Changes to this EULA shall not affect your accrued rights and shall not have retroactive effect.
6. USING THE GAME
- In return for your acceptance of this EULA and Game Rules, we give you the personal right (known as a 'license') during the time this EULA is in force between you and us to download, install and play the Game.
- This license is:
- 'non-exclusive'(meaning that we can grant the same and similar licenses to other people as well);
- 'revocable' (meaning that we can terminate this license in certain circumstances, which are explained further below);
- 'personal' (meaning that you may not use the Game for any commercial purpose);
- 'non-transferable'(meaning that the license is only for your benefit and you may not transfer or sublicense any of the rights that we grant to you to any other person); and
- 'limited'(meaning that you can only use the Game for the purposes we set out in this EULA); and
- conditional on your compliance with this EULA